Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Bleaching Eyebrows using Jolen



Ever since I've started lightening my hair [with plans to still go lighter] my medium brown eyebrows have made it more apparent that I'm not a natural blonde. I've never bleached my eyebrows before, but I've been looking up lots of tutorials on Youtube to get advice and tips. The best tutorial I watched used Jolen bleach, and let it sit on her eyebrows for 7 minutes to lighten them. Here is a picture of me before with my natural brown brows:


So the directions on the box suggest leaving the product on for 10 minutes, then scrape it off with the provided applicator, then rinsing with cold water. If you are using this product to lighten your eyebrows DON'T LEAVE ON FOR THE FULL 10 MINUTES!! Play it safe! I cut the time in half and left the bleach on for 5 minutes, checked it, and was able to go from there if I wanted to make them lighter or not.

After removing the product, the color was exactly what I wanted, and I achieved it in half the time, if I would've left the product on for the full 10 minutes, my eyebrows would've been white.

Here is after:


And here is how they now look with filler & powder on:



I recommend this product! A little of the mixtures goes a long way, and with resealable containers you can get many uses out of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment