Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pravana Hair Brightening Shampoo & Conditioner

Ever since I made my hair blonde, I'm always on the lookout for products to help keep my hair bright and not looking dull. I love purple shampoos because they brighten my hair and slightly get rid of yellow/orange tones.

I discovered the website sleekhair.com  recently and I bought these two products from them:

Pravana sulfate-free brightening shampoo and conditioner! The reviews for this stuff didn't leave a doubt in my mind that it would work. These are purple shampoo/conditioner and the directions state to leave the product on for 3-5 minutes before washing out.

Now, since I like to read both positive and negative reviews, there was a negative review that stated that this product actually caused their hair to be purple and after seeing the deep purple color of the shampoo, I was nervous. The shampoo is an inky dark color and after lathering it through my hair, did appear to color my hands purple. After scrubbing them with soap it did come off though.

I followed the directions on both products and here are the results:

Before:

After:

Do I even need to say anything? LOOK AT THAT DIFFERENCE!! This is after 1 use! The blonde is lighter and brighter, the brown is less dull, I have nothing but great things to say about this brand! I will update this post when I straighten my hair next so you can see the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment