Friday, March 25, 2016

Eqoba Hair Straightening Brush

Ever since seeing ads on Facebook for those magical straighteners that are in the shape of a hairbrush, I knew I needed one! But which one? Look them up on Amazon and there are dozens with varying reviews. I settled on this Eqoba brand one:

It comes in white and pink, and is reasonably priced between $33-$38 (depending on the color). It comes with a little user booklet, 2 clips, and a tiny bristled brush to clean out hair in the device. The red tips on the brush protect you from burning yourself, and unlike competitor devices are securely in place and won't fall out.

I blew dry my hair 'straight', made sure it was brushed, and used it on half my head so you could see the difference it made:

LOOK AT THAT DIFFERENCE! My favorite thing about this brush is that is seems to control my frizz, straighten my hair, and still manage to give my hair body! I highly recommend this hot tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment