Saturday, May 3, 2014

High & Low Priced Makeup

Despite hair being the #1 thing I post about on here, I actually have a lot more interest in makeup. It is a sickness. My favorite thing to do is mix high end, pricey items with cheaper drugstore buyable items. I figured I'd post today about my look for the day and share with you the products I used.
High Priced: 
Naked 3 Palette [Buzz] by Urban Decay
High Beam Highlighter by Benefit
Full Exposure Mascara by Smashbox

Low Priced:
Just Bitten Lip Stain [Twilight] by Revlon
Dream Bouncy Blush [Plum Wine] by Maybelline
Scandaleyes Eyeliner by Rimmel
Cameo Girl Eyebrow Kit
Fit Foundation Sticks [Porcelain & Coconut] by Maybelline

Ok, so I used 2 different foundation stick colors, because I use those to contour my face. I like using the Fit sticks because they blend, it is foundation so it provides coverage, and they are inexpensive. 
                    Fresh Faced                                              My contouring pattern
                      
                                           My overall result

For the longest time I only used nude lip colors, but I've recently gotten into using dark berry color stains. I highly recommend Just Bitten brand. I sweep a little amount on my lips than press them together, and even if you drink a lot or lick your lips, it won't come off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment