Friday, July 14, 2017

Becoming a Younique Presenter


'Presenter' is a term I first heard this year. A few months ago I looked into a product I had heard about called 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, which is sold by the company Younique. When I hear of a product I want, the first thing I do is look it up on Amazon, because you can often find it cheaper there, however there is also the risk of buying a knockoff product of lesser quality. On the Amazon page all of the reviews stated that the product was different than normal, and had even caused a severe rash on someone, and many stated that to get the real product it is best to buy it from a 'Presenter.' 

I did a massive amount of research into Younique, and I was intrigued. I have also been looking for a way to supplement my income, and there seemed to be a match here. So for $99 you receive a smattering of products from eyeliner, eyeshadow palette, lip gloss, brow pencil, mascara, beauty serum, and more, which is valued at over $300. This is a direct sales company, so by becoming a Presenter, if someone buys a product through your online shop, you receive a portion of the money. 

If anyone is interested in shopping Younique products under me, you can do so here. If you are interested in becoming a Younique presenter, you can click on that same link to find more info on it, and can sign up under my name. If you have questions, let me know on the website as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment