Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hair cut, Brunette, & Extensions!

2 weeks ago today I started the brunette to ginger to blonde transformation, and today, I went back brunette.

My hair was mostly a strawberry blonde, and I actually liked it, however my hair was mega damaged, and my roots were already coming in and being noticeable after 2 weeks. So, instead of dying my hair myself, I bit the bullet and went to the professionals at Hair Cuttery. Prior to this I had bought dark brown hair extensions from Ebay, from this store to be exact: http://www.ebay.com/itm/US-Seller-Premium-Clip-In-Hair-Extensions-Full-Head-Weft-real-good-as-human-hair-/190900877543

They are synthetic, but much to my surprise felt and LOOKED like real hair. I bought the 19" curly ones, which are effing long. I brought them in with me today at the salon so they nice lady could match my hair to the extensions, and they now match seamlessly.

After discovering my new found hair extension obsession after ordering this first pair, a day later I ordered 100% human hair extensions from abhair.com. I haven't received those ones yet, but the reviews on them are amazing, and despite being human hair, they were amazingly affordable. Especially because they were on sale, and still are at the time of this posting.

Before Brown:
Brunette:

With extensions: 

I still really need to practice putting extensions in, I also think I really need to get these ones cut. It is awesome for looking like a mermaid, but they are extremely long. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment