Saturday, March 2, 2013

New Favorite Nail Polish!

Every time I go into Target I start my trip around the store in the cosmetics department. Pixi Nail Polish is a brand I had never read reviews on or seen anywhere except Target, but it is hard to resist buying a bottle when you see all the vibrant & electric colors they stock. 

The 2 colors pictured above are the 2 I bought, because I can't resist pink, and these two colors are even more beautiful in person. I problem I usually have with nail polish in general is the amount that it chips. I work in retail, and the daily grind usually chips my nail polish within an hour of working, and my first time trying Pixi I wasn't expecting a big difference, but I was surprised with the result!

This is literally the best nail polish I have ever used. I literally had it on for 3 full weeks before it chipped or looked dull at all! That isn't an exaggeration at all either! I have tried a wide spectrum of nail polishes. Every time I go into Sephora I take full advantage of their nail polish bar, where you can remove your current polish and try out their brands, [Sephora brand, Nails inc, Dior, Julep, and more!]
and when I do this I also use a base coat and top coat to keep it looking great. Now, the Dior polish that they have there is $23 a bottle [!!!!], when I used it after a few days it chipped and looked mangey. I don't know if I expected more from it because of the designer brand and the price, but I was not impressed at all. Pixi polish is $8 a bottle, which might be more than you want to spend if you are used to Revlon, Maybelline, or Wet & Wild brands, but I assure you, it is worth spending the $8 for something that is completely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment