Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ombre Touch-up!

I'm in a very very good mood. I have finally done with my hair what I've wanted to do, and it turned out great! Either my last post or the one before I posted a picture of the hair lightening kit I bought and explained how I was going to use it. Since I initially used Feria's Wild Ombre on my hair, I loved the application brush that it came with, but I didn't wash it and keep like I normally would have [because I'm a hoarder]. Instead I bought a bunch of thin combs and applied a bunch of the dye and combed it through to make it go on evenly. I recommend this trick.

Here is a before:
At this point, my hair's ends were a caramel brown, it was pretty, but I wanted it lighter.

AFTER: 
                                                  
It is sooo much more blonde now! All I can say is you MUST BUY JHIRMACK SILVER SHAMPOO!!! It is a miracle shampoo. If you have any orange in your hair, it'll get rid of it. It'll make the blonde blonder and more beautiful. 

I'm just glad I finally have my hair the color I wanted it to it can heal now. Before I dyed it again today I got a trim so it could be healthy again.

Happy coloring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment