Monday, March 4, 2013

Touch Up

Ok, so after using the Wild Ombre/Jhirmack purple shampoo combo, I am very very very happy with my hair. However, I do want to make the ends blonder than the Wild Ombre initially made it. I want to point out again that it didn't make my ends as blonde as it should've, but that is because I had red dye on my hair.

SO: I just bought this L'Oreal Paris Super Blonde lightening kit. I've watched reviews for this product on youtube, and I'm super confident I can get the level of blonde I want on my ends. Before I do this, however, I plan on getting a trim on my hair. I already have minor split ends, and since this is bleach, and although the reviews for this product state that it leaves hair undamaged, bleach is bleach.

I'll do another picture tutorial when I use this. So check back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment