Friday, May 20, 2016

Kylie Lipkit- Metal Matte 'Heir'

After weeks of crying because I kept missing the restock, I finally got my hands on several lip kits (Candy K, Koko K, So Cute lip gloss), but this post I'll be sharing my review on Heir!



After years of not wearing anything on my lips, because I hate overly frosted or glossy lip products, I discovered my love of anything and everything matte colored. I couldn't really picture how a 'metal matte' would turn out, but It couldn't have turned out better!

Here are my lips before, no product.


AFTER

When I was doing a bit of research on this product before buying it, I saw a review that suggested wearing a lip liner all over the lips to fully get the color payoff, which makes sense, but I used it without any liner, and I thought the color came through. I used 2 coats of the product, 1 may actually be enough. 2 THUMBS UP!

If you are trying to get Kylie lip products, but are having trouble knowing when they are available, there are users on Instagram who post exact times the product will be released in your time zone. This is how I was able to get mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment