Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Long time, no post

Since the last time I posted, I yes indeed dyed my hair back to black. And I love it! But, of course, Ive had it for months now and I keep stumbling across adorable hair pictures on Pinterest that make me want everything but my black hair. I spent 10 minutes in Ulta today staring at all the various hair dyes, trying to talk myself out of Color Oopsing the black out [since I've proven it actually works], and dying it ombre again.

The last time I ombre'd my hair, it wasn't a disaster, but I wasn't the happiest with the placement of the ombre. Which is why, as much as I love doing my own hair, I'm considering letting the professionals do it. The big thing I saw on Pinterest, and now really want is balayage hair. Which is pretty much just a fancy way of saying nice highlights, slight ombre [?].

Example:




No comments:

Post a Comment