Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Making Hair Extensions Less Shiny

I wish my hair was always silky and shiny, but it isn't. Whenever I have bought hair extensions, whether they be synthetic or real, they are very glossy and shiny making them look noticeably different than the texture and look of my hair.

For example, the new hair extensions I just bought:

I also suggest brushing them out before putting them in. These look very stringy, but after brushing them out they are perfect!

OK, so the easiest way to get the extensions to be less shiny is easy: baby powder!
All you need to do is take a brush, sprinkle a good amount of baby powder on it, and brush it through your extensions. It doesn't make them white, it doesn't make them powdery and cakey, just brush it a few times through.

After doing all the hair, it looks like:
Big difference! Brushing the hair out alone makes a world of difference, but using baby powder will take the fake shiny away, but still make the hair realistically shiny.

(These are real hair extensions btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment