Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Extensions:Before & After

Since I've last posted about my hair color, I've lightened it. I want to be more blonde and less brunette, but have my natural brown by the roots so I don't have to maintain the color like crazy. ANYWAY I got some nice extensions from abhair.com!

Here I am before:
^ my hair is shoulder length

With extensions:

Especially with the weird blondish color that my hair is on the bottom, it wasn't easy to pick the extension color. I know they have swatches you can buy to compare to your hair, but I didn't want to buy them, wait a week for them to ship, THEN buy the extensions. I'm really not a patient person. People post reviews and videos of themselves putting in the extensions, and a link is posted of the ones they are using. I decided on these ones based on a person's review, where they had the same hair color [from what i could tell] as me. It worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment