Friday, April 12, 2013

ImPress- Press on manicure review


I never really buy press on nails, but my friend & I decided to get matching nails for work. I've seen ads for imPress & a coworker had positive things to say about it, so here we go. Now, they do not require nail glue, but my friend used it with hers because it will make them last longer. I'm all for that, especially because these are about $7.99 or so.

After:

They give you a lot of size varieties, which is smart, but I do suggest getting nail glue if you want it to last a while. It is sticky, but I could already tell if you scratch your nail against something, there is a good chance it would come off. They are gaudier than I normally like my nails, but since I'm doing this with a friend, I can handle it. It is a good product, I just wish it was less expensive. 

UPDATE: About an hour later, the length of the nails were driving me insane. If this happens to you too, I suggest you take nail clippers and shorten them. I was worried that would split the nail and ruin it, but it clipped like a regular nail. I'm much happier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment